Quality Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Since 1984.
Most kitchen walls are plain and boring, but painting or putting up wallpaper can be expensive. Did you know that having a kitchen backsplash adds style to your kitchen at an affordable price?
If you are still not sure whether you should add a backsplash to your kitchen, then consider the following benefits:
1. EASY TO CLEAN: Make the messiest part of the house easier to clean with a backsplash. Dirt, food, or oil on a tile backsplash over sinks or stovetops can easily be wiped away with a sponge.
2. PROTECTS FROM SPLATTERS/STAINS: A kitchen backsplash protects wallpaper and painted walls from the splatter of cooking which can be impossible to remove.
3. NO SMELLS IN WALLS: Sometimes, cooking with certain spices can leave traces of odors in the walls of your kitchen. A ceramic tile backsplash prevents wallpaper and painted walls from absorbing cooking odors.
4. EASY DECOR OPTION: A kitchen backsplash easily adds flair to a plain-looking kitchen. With so many materials, shapes, and style options, you are sure to find the right backsplash to complement your kitchen.
5. HIDE INSTALLATION ERRORS: If your counter-tops aren’t flush against walls, a tile backsplash is a great way to hide small gaps.
6. INCREASES HOME VALUE: This type of decor upgrade not only looks great, but it also will make your wallet look better in the long run. Installing a kitchen backsplash increases the overall value of the kitchen and your home.
Let’s Face It offers a variety of backsplash options, along with countertops. Let’s Face It provides quality cabinet refacing and has been specializing in award-winning, affordable high-quality kitchen cabinet refacing restorations throughout the Great Philadelphia Region since 1984. Call us today at 215) 343-2600 or fill out a contact form.